Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who are you?
My name is Shaun Dychko, and I've been teaching physics for 16 years, 12 of them with the Vancouver School Board in BC, Canada. I've taught AP Physics, and all levels of high school mathematics. I studied at the University of British Columbia where I earned my B.Sc. and B.Ed.
I'm always excited to share what I know with students and it's really gratifying that I can reach students all over the world with this website. I think satisfying one's curiosity about things is among the best past times there is, so thank you for making this website part of your exploration.
College Physics Answers is my second collection of physics instructional videos. I'm also the creator of Giancoli Answers which is a solution manual for a popular physics textbook written by Douglas Giancoli. Giancoli Answers has been live since 2008, and helped thousands of students.
I know how to explain complicated topics. There were times as a student when I was learning physics when I even struggled to understand. Struggling is not unique! I can reflect on those experiences to shed light on physics in a way that makes it clear, and I'm humble knowing that I was a student once too. May this website smooth the rocky path to your understanding of physics.
- Which textbook problems have you answered?
- I have answered all of the Problems & Exercises and Test Prep for AP Courses sections from both the College Physics and College Physics for AP Courses textbooks. The questions from the 1st and 2nd editions of these textbooks are the same.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- While I'd be sorry to see you go, your course will come to an end eventually and you'll want to cancel your subscription. You can do so by selecting Subscription from the Account menu at the top of the page while you are logged in. Then click the Cancel automatic billing link below the details of your upcoming payment.
- What is your refund policy?
- If you are not getting enough value from your subscription, please contact us within 30 days of the charge for a full refund.
- How do I delete my personal data?
- Just send an email to email@example.com requesting to have your personal data removed from our systems.